- The Durkeim Swarm in Zuccotti Park: When faced with a superorganism, maybe resistance is futile.
- Shaking the Foundations of Progressive Leaders in Politics and Media Why telling the progressive base to sit down and shut up gets you results like 2010, and why this represents a systemic failure of progressive leadership, not a failure of the base.
- Swarms don’t use Bullet Points- They make waves. Polling the undecideds, pinning down what the occupiers “want”.
- Establishing the National Narrative in Osawatomie. The target of the President’s December 2012 speech.
- “Obamaism” as a triumph over the divisive partisan warfare