Art of the Narrative
- Obama: What’s my Narrative? Will Obama grasp the art of writing the national story?
- Bridges: and example allegory President Obama could tell
- Literature in real time : Obama’s challenge
The National Narrative
- The New National Alternative to the Ethos of Exclusive reliance on Self Interest. The problem that Obama’s Osawatomie speech places in the cross hairs of America’s real culture war- not the defensive war against fundamentalists, but the revolutionary war initiated by progressives whose standard bearers have stood at the ground zero of Osawatomie: John Brown, Teddy Roosevelt, and now Barack Obama. The real cultural war has deeply spiritual dimensions, and has a devout fidelity that is sadly lost from the hearts of plutocrat subverted “religious” followers of the conservative right.
Tourism between alternate Epistemic Terrains
Identity, Tribe and Legitimacy
- Populism vs. Elites (Herd versus Head)
- Merry Christmas, Zucotti Park Who are you? A rational person of the social order, or one of the rabble?
- Identifying “Them”
- Walker’s Wonderland of illogic : Identity and Legitimacy themes in voter fraud “issue”
- Action hero can’t shoot the bad guy: Gaming the Hero. Shoot him and we kiss your future goodbye.
- Issues as commodities : Today’s deliverer becomes yesterday’s hero. Political deliverables as a consumer items.
- Princesses and Zuccotti Fraternite: entering the Post-patriarchal world?
- The Creativity of the leaderless Swarm in problem solving
When Narratives decohere
- The Tortured Masks of Intermediaries Cognitive dissonance, Halloween and politics.