Culture and Science
Metaphysics, Theology, Being
- What Barfield thought: His Model of Cognition and how it fits into literature, theology, Being.
- Entropy isn’t what it used to be. It’s alive. I am not kidding.
- The First Words of Hominids
- Cognitive Dissonance: Tortured Masks of Intermediaries– How our minds reconciled warring Frames has important implications for politics.
- Participation in the cognitive act of representing sense data into a coherant model of reality- and styles of thought.
- Swarms don’t use Bullet Points- They make waves. Maybe the spirit of our thought- our logos is not a single point in multidimensional space, but a superposition- a probability wave as with the quantum behavior of particles in the double slit experiment.
- What’s my narrative? How the way we think in terms of narratives interacts with national politics.